And so the end of the world came. And here we are, still updating Facebook, posting some tweets, taking Instagram photos, tumbling on Tumblr, and blogging. Yeah.
So if the world really did end yesterday, here are my highlights of the so-called apocalypse:
The bad parts:
1. I was sick, and it’s never good when I’m sick, so.
2. I did not get my “If the world ends today. . .” text/post/call.
3. It’s the end of the world and I didn’t get my eight words three letters. Seriously.
On the other hand:
1. I got to spend a lot of the day with someone I love.
2. Hugs, which I’m a sucker for.
3. Moon, stars, bits of crazy.
4. The world as we know it, didn’t end, duh?
Or, you know, maybe it did and we didn’t know and we are all floating like ghosts thinking we’re doing what we’re still doing, when in fact, we’re just waiting for judgment day, and there’s really no point floating around like ghosts since we’re all dead anyway.
The “end of the world” stint is over. Only the crazy-in-a-bad-way people truly believed in that, or else they would have released Despicable Me 2 before doomsday. Or you know, they could have skipped on discussing the RH Bill and other stuff like that.
So, as it is finally proved that the world did not end yesterday. . .
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!
Celebrate today, and every single day.